clashendurancetv.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512
(“DMCA”). clashendurancetv.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has
adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. If you believe
that your work has been copied and is accessible on Updatescolony in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please
follow the instructions on how to contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from Updates colony they will not be removing the actual
source content from the third party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right
under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
please report your notice of infringement to Updatescolony by providing news’s designated copyright agent listed below with
the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on
the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image, or video. To delete
files from news’s index, clashendurancetv.com requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner,
its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner,
its agent, or the law;
Updatescolony ‘s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent
You can find our email@example.com for submitting a DMCA request.